Monday, May 30, 2011

Cupcakes & Cooties.

Blue/Red Swirl Memorial Cupcakes:
A photo journal of how they came to be!

Firstly,I would like to start by stating the obvious, cupcakes of any kind rock. Seriously, who would pass up a free cupcake? With that said.. Apparently this morning when I woke up , I decided to be "Betty Crocker meets a camera" today. I know that's a weird thing to say and I really think that the pictures I have will just explain it better, so without further ado... 

mother fucking, CUPCAKE MATH.(caution: this will make you extremely hungry. it is normal to want a cupcake after seeing this. also, i know this is silly but who cares?) when doing cupcake math,  always put a + sign between the pictures and a = after the second picture!

+      =
        


         and


I know that the last one didn't make sense, so i'll try to explain it...
the frosting/sprinkle combo+ sprinkles = done cupcakes and dirty dishes (my attempt at humor.) Lol, so anyways....

Well, now that i've epically failed at doing that... 
"circle,circle,dot,dot,now i've got my cootie shot."
            

Well, that'll be all from cupcake stadium!
Peace &Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment