Wednesday, January 16, 2013

5 things I like & dislike.

Today I am so bored. I thought I'd make lists today.

A list of 5 things I like and 5 things I dislike. 


5 Things I like (in no particular order)
1. The Office. This show is hilarious. Dwight is the best character ever. Seconded by Jim. 

2. Baking. I don't know what it is about it but I love it.
3. Panda bears. God, they're so cute.
4. Natalie Dee comics. Oh my gosh, her comics are the funniest thing in the world. Ever.

 
5. Hyperboleandahalf.com, funniest blog ever. The writer tells the funniest stories from when she was a child, I almost die laughing every time I read them.


5 things I dislike (in no particular order) :
1. The smell of whiskey. There's something about it, every time I smell it I want to vomit everywhere.
2. Stomach Aches. Anyone who knows me, knows I get them all the time. Almost every day. Stomach problems run in my family. FML. Stop it stomach, seriously.
3. Chainsaws. It's not so much the chainsaw itself as much as the noise it makes. I hate that sound. Creeps me out.
4. Twilight. Vampires don't sparkle in the sun where I come from, they turn to dust. 

5. When I just finish painting my finger nails and one gets smudged. That drives me INSANE.

Thats all.
Eden

No comments:

Post a Comment