Sunday, April 3, 2011

Worms!

So, it has been brought to my attention several times today that I'm not girly enough. I know this is going to be a stupid post, so you might want to stop reading now before you waste more of your time than you've already wasted. Anyhoo, let me tell you a little story. This story features a little girl playing in her grandparnts backyard, who is the girl you may ask and my reply is ME! When I was a little girl I would play in my grandparents backyard all the live long day and this day in particular I was so excited because I finally finished a jar of jelly that my grandma had bought for me specially. The jar had some Disney characters on it or something like that. I really just got the jelly for the jar, if my memory serves me right. I wanted to use the jar to collect worms in. When I was little I loved worms, still do truthfully. I've never understood why girls thought they were gross bc they were slimy, so what it's how they are. I'm not really sure where I'm going with this story. I think I may be comparing myself to a worm ,unintentionally of course. Either way, sorry I'm not girly enough for some of your guys' liking and I don't five a fuck what you think so stop wasting your time telling me. "I know what I am, they know what they are, so let me be" - band od skulls.
Peace&love,
E

2 comments:

  1. Good for you; it is nice when you don't care what people think of you. It gives you a good self esteem. You have a right to like worms and any other slimy thing you choose:)

    ReplyDelete